It has lots of fun and simple learning activities for you and your baby to do together. The activities are designed to develop physical, emotional, social, and cognitive skills as well as promote bonding between parent and child. One of the things we really like about it is that the activities are grouped according to age appropriateness. (i. e. birth to 3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9 -12 months) And of course it has awesome photographs that clearly demonstrate how to do each activity. Clark is especially enjoying reading the book because he hasn't had a great deal of experience caring for a baby and wanted suggestions for how to interact with a newborn.
I know I have a lot friends who read my blog who are mothers of infants or know someone who is. This would seriously be a great shower gift or Christmas present for a new mother.
Can you tell that we're excited for our baby boy and can hardly wait for him to arrive?
2 comments:
I didn't know it was a boy!! Congrats! I am so excited for the both of you! I also have that book and I think it great.
How thoroughly exciting you are going to be a mommy! Congratulations to Clark and yourself. I am glad you have a blog, now we can keep in touch much better. The family also has their own personal blogs so have a glance at them too. They are on the side where the Bloggin' Buddies are located.
Post a Comment