Tuesday, October 28

Crazy 8's

Liz, my friend and former teaching partner in Salt Lake, has tagged me with the Crazy 8's List. So here goes...

8 TV Shows I Like to Watch
(This is a hard one for me because I'm not really a TV person. Hopefully that doesn't make me boring. But here are the shows I watch from time to time.)
1. Nightly News
2. 60 Minutes
3. The Today Show
4. Any of the Sunday political talk shows ( I'm very interested in politics, and I wish Mitt Romney was still running for President.)
5. American Idol
6. Law and Order
7. Hallmark movies
8. Oprah (if it's a topic that interests me)


8 Restaurants Where I Like to Eat
In Utah:
1. Cafe Rio
2. Spaghetti Factory
4. Iceberg Drive In
5. Rumbi's
6. this little Chinese place in Salt Lake that I can't remember the name of

Others:
6. Cheesecake Factory
7. Panera Bread
8. Olive Garden ( I LOVE their salad!)


8 Things I Did Today
1. Exercised
2. Talked to my mom on the phone
3. Bought mascara
4. Went to my Children's Literature class
5. Went to Target with Clark to buy baby formula (Now we're completely ready in case Avery decides to make an early appearance.)
6. Baked several loaves of Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread.
7. Delivered loaves of bread to the women in our church that I visit teach. (In our church we all have 2 or 3 other women that we visit each month and take them a spiritual message and check to see how they are doing and if they need anything.)
8. Later Clark and I will read scriptures and the next chapter from The Work and the Glory, volume 7. We try to read out loud to each other every night.


8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Being a mother!! Thank you Angel Birthmother for your precious gift to us.
2. Spending time with my parents who are coming from Salt Lake tomorrow to bring us a cradle that all of the grandchildren have slept in. Avery will be the 10th baby to sleep in the cradle!
3. Meeting our Angel Birthmother next week.
4. Thanksgiving
5. Avery being born!!
6. Christmas with a new baby
7. Traveling to Omaha to show him off to the Omaha relatives
8. Traveling to Salt Lake to show him off to the Salt Lake relatives


8 Things On My Wish List
1. Get back to my "pre-fertility-drug" weight

I really can't think of any other wishes because my wish to become a mother is finally coming true! Everything else seems so trivial in comparison.

1 comment:

Gonzalez Family said...

Ahh Jolie, that is the sweetest blog I have read. You are truly blessed. I cannot wait to see Baby Avery.