For those who haven't heard, we are naming the baby
Avery Clark.
Avery is Clark's middle name so we are just reversing the order.
Avery is a family name, Clark's grandmother's maiden name.
It is also the name of a favorite uncle he was especially close to.
The baby's due date is November 27th,
Thanksgiving Day.
That is 6 weeks away and right now it seems like Thanksgiving
will never come fast enough.
6 comments:
I love the name choice guys. I've always liked the name Avery. I bet you are so excited, not much longer! :D
I love follwing family traditions. They always leave such nice stories for your kids to know in the future. My son's middle name is Alexander and that is the name that is used in my family for the first born male. By the way your babies expected birthday is 1 day before Tony's. He is a Sagitarius they are such even tempered people. That will mean he will sleep through the night, well you can always hope.
Hey, good to hear from you!
And just let me say CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I guess I need to check my blog a little more often then once a month....
Avery is a very cute name! Have you ever noticed that when you are waiting for something time crawls by at the SLOWEST pace possible! And then when you are visiting family or doing something fun it whizzes by! How does it do that?
I can't believe its so close!!! I love naming a child after family names. All of my kids are. It lets them feel they are a part of something! Love ya!
I love that name! In fact, I have told Josh a couple of times that if we ever have another little boy, I want to name him Avery! But, it's not likely we are having anymore so its all yours! Ha ha! Congrats you guys, I am so so so happy for you and your new little guy!
Post a Comment