I had intended to post these pictures yesterday but things don't always go as planned. I spent yesterday caring for a very sick little Avery. On Halloween night while we were at a party at the church, Avery came down with a sudden case of the stomach flu. That continued all through the night and into the early hours of the next morning. We felt so bad for him to be sick on Halloween. We made a little bed for me to sleep on the floor right next to his bed so that I would be right there the minute he needed me. We had a rough night. But I was so grateful to be right there to help my poor little guy. As mothers, it's always hard to see our little ones going through illness or pain. We would rather it be us and not them.
Yesterday was spent still taking care of Avery and doing much laundry. No time for posting pictures on my blog. But today he's much better thankfully.
So here are some photos of our Halloween this year. On Monday night for Family Home Evening we carved our pumpkin.
(Unfortunately I got Avery's eyes closed in this one. And don't you just love Clark's socks with the flip flops!)
Avery dressed as a knight in shining armor. He was super cute and it will be a great addition to our "playing dress up" collection.
This photo is blury but I still included it because I love how he's holding his sword!
2 comments:
Too bad he got sick!! Glad he's feeling better!
Poor Avery. It is never fun to be sick,but especially on a holiday. I just love your family. It was so sweet of Clark to come over and visit Mark yesterday. All of his old presidency either called or stopped by. It made me so thankful for the guys he had a chance to serve with in that calling.
Post a Comment