Tuesday, September 20

Avery Said...

When Avery got his flu shot I was surprised that he didn't cry out.  He just looked up at me with little tears in his eyes and said, "That medicine had a sharp point!"

3 comments:

Andrea said...

What a sweet little boy!

the splendid life of us... said...

Love the silly little things kids say at this age. The best piece of advice I ever got was to make sure I write all those things down. And I love looking back at all my son's funnies and laughing all over again.

Brenley

Lisa said...

I love what kids say! Ava is constantly making me laugh and putting a smile on my face.

I just read your comment on my blog. I feel for you and will add you to my prayers. I know what you are going through. I just posted a blog about my feelings on the waiting game. It has been really hard on me lately. I'm trying to stay strong and focus on the good things. Not always easy, but I have faith.