Avery has been trying to grow his hair longer on top so that it will "comb over like Daddy's." One day he begged to have it styled in a Mohawk. So I let him wear it like that just at home. Here's a picture of a side view while he was watching a movie. He has gorgeous blonde hair that is perfectly straight. Perfect for wearing it in a Mohawk. Unfortunately for him, I'm not fond of the Mohawk look. But every child needs to rebel just a little so I let him wear it like this one time.
And yes, his nose is blue in this photo...thanks to a blue marker!
May was a fun month for us. We took our first trip to Disneyland. Even though we live so close we had never been before. We had a lot of fun and have some happy memories of our trip. Our hotel was near Downtown Disney and Avery loved spending time in the Lego store there. They have a huge display of Legos that children can play with and we had a super hard time getting him to leave. I think he would have spent the whole vacation there playing with the Legos if we would have let him.
He wanted a picture of him and Daddy posing with this Incredible Hulk in the Lego store.
We ate at a restaurant in Downtown Disney one night and they were making these balloon figures for the children. He asked for a Spider Man balloon.
Another picture of his hair getting longer.
I took this photo while we were on the Jungle Cruise boat, one of his favorite rides. I love his expression of wonder and amazement!
Watching the parade...one of the few times he actually sat in the stroller.
The parade was one of our favorite parts.
I'll end with a photo of him in the children's movie theatre in our hotel. He really enjoyed sitting in there watching Disney movies. I loved the cute little white Adirondack chairs. It was a great vacation and we're so grateful we had the opportunity to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment