I haven't blogged for a long time...again. We get so busy and I forget or have a hard time finding a few free moments. For the next few posts, I'll quickly try to update what we've been doing in June. First off, some photos of Avery's last Joy School day. It was our turn to host it. We were celebrating Kaitlyn's birthday so the kids are enjoying cupcakes in these photos.
This was our last Joy School. Next fall Avery will be in a Pre-K class (3 mornings a week) instead of our Preschool/Joy School combination that we've enjoyed for the last 2 years. I'm sad to see Joy School come to an end for us but I know Avery is ready to move on and experience something more challenging. Hopefully we will still be able to join in some fun activities with our Joy School friends and their moms. They all belong to our same church congregation and so they will definately still be part of our social circle.
Next up...my birthday. My birthday fell on a Sunday this year and it was so nice to have Clark home all day to celebrate. He and Avery really made it a special day for me.
Avery helping me open my birthday cards.
Clark and Avery gave me a new kitchen faucet, something I had been wanting for a long time. They had it installed a few days before my birthday. So Clark tied this big red bow above the faucet on my birthday morning!
Clark ordered this beautiful chocolate raspberry cake for me. Mmmm...it was delicious. I had a very happy birthday!
And here's a funny photo...one afternoon I had gone in the other room for a minute and came back into the kitchen to find Avery sound asleep on the bottom shelf of this cupboard. I guess it looked like a comfy place to take nap!
No comments:
Post a Comment