This month has just flown by! I can't believe it's almost July. We've been busy this month and have done lots of fun things. Avery had his Joy School graduation and we took a day trip to the Sequoia National Forest. We've been taking Avery to the swimming pool and the park several times a week. Sadly I keep forgetting to take my camera along. I was looking at my camera today and realized that I've only taken these two photos in all of June...
In this photo above, Clark was icing and elevating an injured calf muscle one afternoon. Avery decided to join him! It was cute!
I think Avery's hair is starting to get a little bit darker. Usually by this time of the summer his hair is bleached to a white blonde. But this summer I've noticed that it's staying dark blonde.
No comments:
Post a Comment