Friday, May 15

Sitting Up

We have been practicing sitting up with Avery for about 2 weeks now.
Today when I sat him up he seemed so stable that I just let go and he surprised me by actually sitting up on his own for the first time!
I wasn't expecting it.
Then he started to look like he was going to topple over and I reached to catch him but he surprised me again when he put out his hand and caught himself!
Later he started to topple over to the other direction and again he put out his arm to catch himself.
When Clark was able to take a break from his work,
Avery was happy to show off his new skill to Daddy.
Unfortunately the memory on my camera card ran out and all I got was this one picture.
I will have to go buy a new memory card.
What a bad day for that to happen!
So more pictures to come soon...

3 comments:

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

Yay for Avery! :D

Rhonda said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe it! Time is flying by so fast...

Laura Lee said...

Way to go Avery! Why do you need a new memory card? Do you need to show you how to download all the pictures and save them to a computer or burn a cd? I can help you when I get back from UT.