He is definitely NOT into the smiling for the camera thing. The look on his face definitely says "I'm just NOT interested" He is so sweet. I love how his little personality is developing. So fun to watch him grow!
"A grateful heart comes through expressing gratitude to our Heavenly Father for His blessings and to those around us for all that they bring into our lives."
Clark and I were married in July of 2006 in the Mount Timpanogos Utah Temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. We live in California. Clark is an attorney. He was raised in Omaha, Nebraska and has three sisters. I am a former elementary teacher and taught first, second, and third grades in Salt Lake City for many years. I grew up in Sandy, Utah and am the oldest of six children. After waiting a lifetime to find each other and marry, Clark and I learned that starting a family would not come easily for us. Through the blessing of adoption we welcomed our son, Avery, into our family. Our blessing basket is indeed full!
Avery's birth mother made this beautiful blanket for him.
16 Months Old
4 Years Old
My handsome little guy!
5 Years Old
"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them and the fact that we wanted them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come."
3 comments:
He is definitely NOT into the smiling for the camera thing. The look on his face definitely says "I'm just NOT interested" He is so sweet. I love how his little personality is developing. So fun to watch him grow!
I had the same problem with Bryant until a few months ago. He still looks adoranle even without a smile!
Wow I can't believe 2 months already. He is so cute smiling or not. I am sure he will appreciate all the pictures when he gets older.
Post a Comment