Tuesday, December 16

Avery Likes...

Avery likes sounds...

the sound of running water,

the barnyard set under the Christmas tree with little animals that make noises when you squeeze them,
(Daddy got it out and showed it to him already.)

and we've discovered that Avery definately has an ear for music.
On his first night home when he was fussy, we calmed him by singing "Away in a Manger."
It now appears to be one of his favorites because he quiets when we sing it.
And yesterday, Clark discovered that he likes Josh Groban's voice.



Avery listening with Teddy to Josh Groban sing "Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring".

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

How great, you can just play Josh Grobin all through the house. He is so so so cute! I can't wait to meet him.

Laura said...

He is ADORABLE!!!

Cyndy and George said...

That is so sweet! And so adorable that Clark already showed Avery his Christmas present....

the splendid life of us... said...

I just want to congrats on the birth and adoption of your beautiful son! He is just precious and adorable. My husband and adopted our son a year ago. His first birthday was this last weekend. Adoption is amazing and wonderful, and it makes me all weepy to think about doing it again, I can't wait! Again Congrats!

Brenley
bandbfam.blogspot

Ginny said...

Congratulations on your beautiful boy. He is amazing. Just like you I truly feel blessed by the gift of adoption. Our family would not be complete without our little nephew Nathan. I am so excited for you. We will have to get together as our own support group "Mom's over 40 with little ones".