Clark fixed the computer. Yay!
I'm feeling much better. Hip, hip hooray!
And we had a nice phone call with our cute birth mother last night.
Life is good!
I'm feeling much better. Hip, hip hooray!
And we had a nice phone call with our cute birth mother last night.
Life is good!
3 comments:
Clark and Jolie! This is Jenn. Adam Sharps wife. You guys are such wonderful people. I am so excited for you life with your new baby. I just wanted to let you know that we have a blog. It is private so you'll have to send me your e-mail address so we can invite you. E-mail me at jennsharp@yahoo.com
So good to hear you are on the mend! I'm getting so excited for the baby!
I am so glad you are feeling better! We missed you on Sunday. It is so nice to sit in Relief Society and look up and see your beautiful smile! I hope you know how many people are SO excited for you and Clark and your precious baby!!!
Post a Comment